Fox News said Saturday afternoon that host Eric Bolling was suspended from air "pending the results of an investigation" into whether he sent lewd photos to co-workers, a network spokesperson said.
Today, Eric Bolling responded, vowing to clear his name
Eric Bolling, the Fox News host and contributor who was suspended on Saturday after allegations surfaced that he had harassed colleagues, vowed Monday morning to clear himself.
“Overwhelmed by all the support I have received. Thank you,” Bolling wrote. “I look forward to clearing my name asap.” A Huffington Post report earlier disclosed allegations that Bolling had sent lewd messages to colleagues via smartphone.
“Eric Bolling has been suspended pending the results of an investigation, which is currently underway,” the network said in a statement on Saturday.
Bolling, a former commodities trader and best-selling author, had been a longtime co-host of “The Five,” and more recently helped launch a new late-afternoon show, “The Fox News Specialists.” He also anchors the Fox News program Both Fox News and Fox Business expect to use rotating substitute hosts in Bolling’s place. On Twitter, Bolling’s name has been removed from the feed devoted to the “Specialists” program
ERIC BOLLING TWITTER: